Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

East Detailing Steering Wheel cover 50% off

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
You get what you pay for. Just another overseas reseller, website seems sketchy. IMO wait to see what Ron's got cooking with steering wheels. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Whoosh is making steering wheel covers? Interesting . . .

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Whoosh is making steering wheel covers? Interesting . . .
He bought up a ton of steering wheels so something good is definitely in the works. He won't steer you wrong. Probably trying to turn a profit. Wheeling and dealing. Ok I'm tired I don't have any more..

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
He bought up a ton of steering wheels so something good is definitely in the works. He won't steer you wrong. Probably trying to turn a profit. Wheeling and dealing. Ok I'm tired I don't have any more..
🤣🤣🤣

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
You get what you pay for. Just another overseas reseller, website seems sketchy. IMO wait to see what Ron's got cooking with steering wheels. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
thanks
I should have my first sample today for the Fiesta and Explorer ST's
pics will be posted later tonight
the company we use is local Vegas :cool:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
thanks
I should have my first sample today for the Fiesta and Explorer ST's
pics will be posted later tonight
the company we use is local Vegas :cool:
Is an ALL alcantara/suede rim going to be an option, or just the blingy and CF 'combo' type setups?

Your rotors showed up today-THANKS! [twothumb]

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Is an ALL alcantara/suede rim going to be an option, or just the blingy and CF 'combo' type setups?

Your rotors showed up today-THANKS! [twothumb]
our wheels are full alcantara (black) covered OEM steering wheels
color choices are available for the stitching and top stripe

the partial carbon fiber video game looking steering wheels are typically not OEM cores and are made overseas

our wheels are full alcantara (black) covered OEM steering wheels
color choices are available for the stitching and top stripe

the partial carbon fiber video game looking steering wheels are typically not OEM cores and are made overseas
When can we expect those? I'm interested if the price is right :)

i bought an alcantara cover from Redline and it took me HOURS to do myself. Covers are just tedious and time consuming, but not complicated if the cover is made right.

I cant wait for Ron's to do another!

When can we expect those? I'm interested if the price is right :)
Same here. I like to think we can expect a better color match to the ST's variations too. ;)

Would love the stitching on whatever alcantara wheel setup to really match the orange Recaro's. Seems like that was hard to get right through Redline, at least with the orange specifically. Their overall quality and price still seems very nice.