Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

eBay Recaros

Congrats. What kinda condition are they in?
Pretty much perfect, they are not even broken in yet. One small stain on the passenger side cloth portion but I should be able to get that out with some cleaner. They are in better shape than my seats were.

Ended up paying 1200 cash instead of going through E-Bay. The guy I bought them from buys totalled FiST's and FoST's and rebuilds them and parts out what he has spare so hes a good resource to watch as he constantly has stuff coming and going.

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Pretty much perfect, they are not even broken in yet. One small stain on the passenger side cloth portion but I should be able to get that out with some cleaner. They are in better shape than my seats were.

Ended up paying 1200 cash instead of going through E-Bay. The guy I bought them from buys totalled FiST's and FoST's and rebuilds them and parts out what he has spare so hes a good resource to watch as he constantly has stuff coming and going.
Did you have to trade in your old seats in return? And does he have a website or something that I can follow?

Did you have to trade in your old seats in return? And does he have a website or something that I can follow?
Yes he wanted the old seats. He does not have a website, I would just follow his ebay handle. FYI he wont ship anything so I dont know how useful it would be for you seeing as you are in Florida.

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Yes he wanted the old seats. He does not have a website, I would just follow his ebay handle. FYI he wont ship anything so I dont know how useful it would be for you seeing as you are in Florida.
Yeah, that's a few bummers right there. I'll keep an eye out. Thank you.