Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EBC Big Brake Kit

koozy

3000 Post Club
Ford Fiesta ST 2012-2017

EBC’S NEW BBK (BALANCED BRAKE KITS™) REPRESENT THE ULTIMATE UPGRADE IN BRAKING PERFORMANCE, OFFERING SIGNIFICANT REDUCTIONS IN STOPPING DISTANCES WHETHER USED ON ROAD OR ON TRACK.
Every kit is supplied with all the hardware you need to completely replace all equivalent components of your vehicles stock braking system, giving a firmer and more responsive brake pedal and allowing you to drive harder for longer without the onset of brake fade.

Yet unlike all other front ‘big brake kits’ on the market which solely supply the parts for one axle. Every EBC Balanced Brake Kit™ is a full vehicle upgrade and is supplied complete with matching friction rear pads to fit the original caliper and braided brake lines for the front + rear, ensuring a totally balanced brake upgrade that delivers maximum braking performance

Discs:

• Multiple disc sizes available – 300x28mm, 330x28mm, 355x32mm, 380x32mm
• Fully-floating patented EBC
Square Drive™ bobbin system
• 48 curved vanes for effective heat dissipation
• High strength aerospace grade aluminium hub, anodised black for increased heat radiation

Caliper:

• FEA optimised lightweight aluminium caliper, reinforced with high-tensile steel bolts for maximum stiffness
• Choice between full dust boot type seals for road use, or inner piston dust seals for track use

Pads:

• Supplied with EBC Brakes
Yellowstuff™ pads front &
rear, our flagship ultra-street
and track material

Brake lines:
• Front & rear stainless steel
braided brake lines included

Brake fluid:

• Supplied with EBC BF307+
racing spec DOT 4 brake fluid

Balanced is Better™

When it comes to performance braking, bigger is not better. Balanced is Better™

You would never fit upgraded pads in the front without also upgrading the rears. You would never fit braided brake lines on the front without also fitting them to the rear. So why have ‘big brake kits’ been sold as front or rear only kits for years? The EBC approach is simple, whenever upgrading the front, you must also upgrade the rear. That’s why every EBC front kit is additionally supplied with matching friction rear pads and braided stainless rear brake lines, at no extra cost to you.

Quality in every component

Every individual component found in a Balanced Brake Kit™ has been designed from the ground up to perform, right down to the very last bleed nipple.

Every single brake caliper metal fitting and brake disc drive bobbin is manufactured from stainless steel to ensure parts are long lasting and do not corrode. The brake disc bell and caliper brackets are machined from aerospace grade billet aluminium for high strength and durability. To finish off, every kit is supplied with EBC’s flagship fast street and track Yellowstuff™ brake pads.

100% Engineered, manufactured & assembled in the UK

Apollo Series brake calipers are cast in UK, machined in the UK, painted in the UK and then assembled in the UK. Reinforcing the EBC philosophy of providing quality British madebraking products yet at affordable prices.

With so many calipers in this segment of the market being bought in from far East, surely this is the ultimate testament to EBC’s devotion to quality. EBC are, and will always be a true champion of great British engineering.

Attachments

You’re teasing us ;). What size rotors are those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not on Facebook, is there talk of them coming to the USA?

Does it fit under 15x8 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 wheels? Someone should get a template.
My guess would be that the rotor fit but the caliper won't because of the pad retaining bolt that takes aditionnal space vs dynalite style calipers. But as you said, a template would clear that up. I'd be interested too if it clears 15 x 8 6UL wheels.

I just requested a template for the 300 mm setup. Will post if I get a response.

I just got a template; is there a way to attach or post a pdf into this thread?

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Yes, click in the box below to reply then click on go advanced, then go down to attached meets and upload.

If you’re trying to do if from your phone view the site in desktop mode.

It doesn't fit the 6ULs. The caliper sticks out too much and hits the spokes of the wheel.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
This is all well and good, but for 1400 sterling (which is $1850), it is a bit dear, as they'd say over there. Wilwood BBK is right at $1,000 and has 6 piston calipers and 309.6 mm rotors. You can add SS braided lines for $111. Upgraded Spec 37 rotors can be had for $110 each. These won't fit under 15" but fit under 16x7" ET40 wheels (most without spacers). And, you can buy the pads that YOU like, and the brake fluid as well! Just sayin'.[deviltail]
Ron also sells Tarox kits - for $1900!

It's about damn time this kit was released! Lol I started bugging EBC back in November. Now I just need money [emoji17]

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk