Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EBC Brakes Pad Giveaway- December

Here at EBC Brakes we like to give car enthusiasts the chance of winning one free set of pads (front or rear). One randomly selected forum member can choose any pad from our entire range.

In past giveaways We have discussed our first cars, garage and storage spaces, famous people we have met or would like to have met and weird and wonderful vehicles amongst other topics.

As the end of the year approaches, we would like to spend this giveaway reflecting, reminiscing, remembering..

To participate, share with us below a photo of your car and a memory of your favourite time driving it. It could be the day you dropped a couple seconds off your personal best lap time at your local track, a summer day zipping through the countryside, or a trip you took with your loved ones and family.

The lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced within a few days after the closing date of 1st January 2022 and details will be posted on this forum within a few days of the closing date.

Please be aware that this thread may appear in more than one section on the forum and one winner will be selected from the whole forum, not a winner per thread.
Pad choice will be based on availability and where a chosen pad is unavailable, an alternative will be offered.

If you are not the lucky winner, EBC Brakes are pleased to be able to offer a 10% discount off their braking products to all members of the forum community using code FORUM10USER
This discount code can be redeemed at EBC Brakes Direct | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Brake Discs or with our USA partners at Perfect Brakes | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Rotors

Any questions or application issues please let us know.

GOOD LUCK………

EBC Brakes’ Range of High-Performance Automotive Braking Products

When it comes to performance aftermarket braking components, there aren’t many names that are embedded as deeply into the scene as EBC Brakes.

EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed brake manufacturer, employing over 400 people across the UK and US, and produces the world’s largest range of brake pads and discs for virtually anything with wheels.

Supplying some of the best-selling ranges of brake pads and rotors for the majority of cars, EBC Brakes is a solid choice when it comes to improving your stopping power.

OP
EBC Brakes UK
Thread Starter #3
My current favorite picture happens to be one that was taken of my car while on track, spent a bit of time on the Whoosh homepage as well. This was my first track day of 2021 and it was a beautiful day!
How awesome for your first track day to get featured on the Whoosh homepage!

As everyone here likely agrees, driving the FiST is always fun, but we recently had an autox event planned, and mother nature also planned a torrential downpour that day. As a result. times were slow, but it was hilarious fun and made for some great water splash pictures!

Did knocking down cones with water splash incur penalties?
Fortunately, the organizers were able to design the course to keep cones away from the biggest puddles, but we have seen cones move slightly from big splashes and waves in the past, but not enough to become penalties.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
My 7 year olds first ride. He kept getting butterflies in his stomach when we took off quickly. Now he feels nothing 😆
View attachment 45486
Just noticing those wheels are blue. Painted or purchased? Back in 2016 was looking at purchasing black spokes like those before striking a deal with someone selling their black stockers. (matches my Summer set)

Kona King when it's Klean baby!

Just noticing those wheels are blue. Painted or purchased? Back in 2016 was looking at purchasing black spokes like those before striking a deal with someone selling their black stockers. (matches my Summer set)

Kona King when it's Klean baby!
Thanks! Haha they have a blue tint but they are more purple. They were bronze but I had them powder coated in dormant blue. In the daylight it looks more purple at night its more blue.

OP
EBC Brakes UK
Thread Starter #10
As everyone here likely agrees, driving the FiST is always fun, but we recently had an autox event planned, and mother nature also planned a torrential downpour that day. As a result. times were slow, but it was hilarious fun and made for some great water splash pictures!

Congratulations, You are the winner! Please PM your full vehicle details (make, model, year & engine size) in the 'conversations', as well as your choice of pads and any part number (Can be found in the link in our signature) along with your full name and shipping address. Thank you to everyone who participated. Remember FORUM10USER code gets you 10% discount...

Thanks again EBC, I finally got around to installing these new pads. I had a little bit of life left on the old Hawk HP+, but I wanted to get in there, give everything a good clean and paint the calipers, so I figured that I might as well do the pads at the same time. I haven't had them in long, but in the (very short) comparison, they feel pretty much exactly the same as the HP+ in my short commute, which I think is a good thing. I really liked the performance of the HP+. but the dust was brutal. I don't think the EBC's will be as bad. It's a bit too short of a time to say for sure, but I think things are looking good over here.

Attachments

OP
EBC Brakes UK
Thread Starter #12
Thanks again EBC, I finally got around to installing these new pads. I had a little bit of life left on the old Hawk HP+, but I wanted to get in there, give everything a good clean and paint the calipers, so I figured that I might as well do the pads at the same time. I haven't had them in long, but in the (very short) comparison, they feel pretty much exactly the same as the HP+ in my short commute, which I think is a good thing. I really liked the performance of the HP+. but the dust was brutal. I don't think the EBC's will be as bad. It's a bit too short of a time to say for sure, but I think things are looking good over here.
Great to hear, keep us updated we love to hear feedback :)