Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ebc redstuff

Harvick

1000 Post Club
OP
W

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Just checked EBC's site and there are only two brake pads they make for our cars. http://uslocator.ebcbrakes.com

EBC Ultimax OEM Part# UD1454 & EBC Greenstuff 2000 Part# DP22002

The funny thing is Graham Goode Racing sells the EBC Greenstuff Brake Pads DP22002 on their site so the Red Stuff may fit our cars.

http://shop.grahamgoode.com/ford-fi...ebc-greenstuff-brake-pads-dp22002-64541-p.asp
Your picture of the brake pads looks like the pic I posted. I talked with Robert Oldman with SCC performance. He said he would like a pic of the brake pads for the US FiST, so he can compare them before he sells me a pair. I'd like the ceramic low dust version

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Maybe someone who upgraded their brakes recently can post some pictures.

Did you read the second part I posted? Graham Goode Racing which is a UK-based site sells the Greenstuff with the same part# as we use here.

OP
W

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Maybe someone who upgraded their brakes recently can post some pictures.

Did you read the second part I posted? Graham Goode Racing which is a UK-based site sells the Greenstuff with the same part# as we use here.
Yes, thanks. I'm hoping to get the ceramic pad for even less dusting, if not, I'll get the greenstuff, or roll some of my own.

OP
W

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Carbo tech ceramics look good, but pricey. Gotta pay to play. Suddenly a BBK doesn't sound too bad. Anyone know what happened to the 2j-racing website? It's been down for 2 days?