Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Eibach or whiteline lowering Springs?

I have whitelines, just installed them yesterday. Right now the ride is about equal/slightly better than stock. I’ll give a more detail review once they finish settling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountunes are made by Eibach for Mountune some like them list was compiled by OP asking for a choice between. Not sure about Cobb.
One could also mention H&R, Voghtland, ST, Swift as well.
Good info, thank you. I worded it weird, but I was asking why he was deciding on those 2 out of all the options.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
The only springs not in stock are Whiteline
Eibach, ST Suspension, H&R Sport , Super Sport, and Swift

We just added a set of H&R Super Sport with Bilstein B8 with 15" Team Dynamics 1.2's on one of our shop cars
Pretty sweet!

Bumping this back to life. Anyone run both springs and have comments on how they compare? I currently have Whiteline springs but wondering how the ride is compared to Eibachs, and if the Eibachs do actually sit a touch higher or not. My car has turned into a 95% freeway cruiser and looking for a nicer ride.

Just picked up a set of Eibachs NIB for $145 shipped this morning! Sweet deal for me. Probably wont install them for a couple months so I won't have much to offer the discussion till then. I wanted the minimal drop and the price was right. Too hard to pass up.