Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Electrical issue...

I'll try make this as short as possible

I got my engine wet, now i have codes and my car is no longer running. The codes i have are

P0192: FUEL RAIL PRESSURE SENSOR CIRCUIT LOW INPUT

P025A: FUEL PUMP MODUAL A CONTROL CIRCUIT OPEN

U0109: LOST COMMUNICATION WITH FUEL PUMP.

My fuel pump module relay keeps popping too.
If I get a new relay the car will turn on but once its off it will not turn back on without another relay... also car runs like dog dump when it is on and running.

The water Definitely cause some sort of short. Hope you guys have any ideas how to resolve this or should i just take it to ford?

Id check the megafuses, specifically #4. I had a buddy who forgot to put a hose back on the rad. Took it for a spin, shot coolant everywhere in the engine bay. After fixing that he had the same issues. We figured out it was that mega fuse causing the issues. GL let us know if this resolves the problem.

1659120275741.png

OP
Blanco_ST
Thread Starter #3
Id check the megafuses, specifically #4. I had a buddy who forgot to put a hose back on the rad. Took it for a spin, shot coolant everywhere in the engine bay. After fixing that he had the same issues. We figured out it was that mega fuse causing the issues. GL let us know if this resolves the problem.

View attachment 50271
Figured it out... the fuel rail sensor was donzo from the water. $60 at autozone for a new one fixed all my problems.

again, I'm still confused. modern engines, with the exception of the battery and alternator, shouldn't have any issues with water, even a pressure washer if you don't get too close

I've been doing it for years and have never had an issue.