Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ESM-001 16x8 4x108

meFiSTo

Now that's kind of an interesting wheel. It's not especially light, but considering the dearth of 16x8 wheels in 4x108, well, it worth looking into.

Hey [MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION], I know it's not your deal, but can you comment on the +35mm offset? I believe you were suggesting a +44 mm offset in your Braid Group Buy. I won't speak to to the comparative quality of Braid vs. ESM wheels, but I'd view these as more street wheels vs. the Braid offering.

PCA-1

Now that's kind of an interesting wheel. It's not especially light, but considering the dearth of 16x8 wheels in 4x108, well, it worth looking into.

Hey @PCA-1, I know it's not your deal, but can you comment on the +35mm offset? I believe you were suggesting a +44 mm offset in your Braid Group Buy. I won't speak to to the comparative quality of Braid vs. ESM wheels, but I'd view these as more street wheels vs. the Braid offering.
Already spoke to ESM. They only make the 35mm. Basically 16x8/35mm is a full flush fitment. I sell the 15x8/35mm Pro Race 1.2. Look at Rodmoe's build. He has the 15x8/35mm's. Things like coilovers, fender rolling, and camber come into play to get the proper fit.

Note: Proper fit to me is achieving the greatest amount of drop without rubbing. Fender gap is either something you are willing to live with, or something you will want to fix. The lower you go, the more you have to do. I am not suggesting slammed. Getting the best balance of fitment is the objective.

Here are rod's intitial pics. 205/50/15 Dunlops. Initial install height BC coilovers.