Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Eternal Youth update for 2023... I turned 73 and the FiST is 6

Well, the FiST will hit 90K miles sometime this month, and even after six years, it remains a damn hoot to own. Zero repairs since the last post at 75K, but new rotors and pads all around and a new set of Pilot Sport 4s are underneath. Although the blend door was replaced under warranty back years ago, it has started to rear it's ugly head again (new acronym for consideration... "BDT3"... "Blend Door, Tick-Tick-Tick".
Hate it, and I try to change the vent configuration as little as possible. Other than that annoyance, I remain amazed at the reliability and consistent performance of this little rocket. It certainly exceeds that of my physical being. Haven't jumped on the MP215/intercooler upgrade as yet, but am getting close - may do it at 100K just to have the landmark.

The ringtone on my phone for the wife is "Still the One" by Orleans. It's also for the car.