Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ethanol Sensor help

I just ordered a zeitronix ethanol content analyzer because I found it for a good deal, but I have no idea where to start with it and have a headache just trying to read about install. Does anyone know of an install video? Or anyone in the so-cal area willing to help? Also, can the back seats be put back in or do they have to stay out?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
You do know another member is selling the complete deal Gauge with sensor and wiring for like $125 right?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yes you can....another member has done it....actually the guy you bought it from I do believe did if my memory serves me correctly.

Pwnall has the Bluetooth kit available btw. Couple connections then you see Ethanol percentage on your phone ☎️

Exumer

If you have a 2016 fiesta or newer you'll have a hard time with most kits. Will have to do either the tank install or something else. In image, fuel is line with blue tag. Note how its crimped on vs the quick connects of the past.

Attachments