Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ethanol tuners

I've just finished up my stage 3 tune with Randy. Excellent work and highly recommended by me to anyone interested. But I am looking into E30/40 tunes. Who can you guys recommend and why. Please help me out. I've searched the forums I just want straight feedback from people. Thanks to anyone that helps!

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
Are you saying that Randy can't tune ethanol blends?
Absolutely not, I know he can. I am just asking for feedback from others on other people who do the tunes as well. I am 100% happy with Randys tune. I don't want anyone to think anything different.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Ah. It is confusing because you're saying you're happy with his tune but asking for another tuner. I would have assumed that if you are happy that he would be doing the ethanol tune as well.

Either way, MAPerformance seems to be what the majority have been raving about lately. That's just an outsider opinion though; I tune my own car. I'm sure others will weigh in with the typical list of every tuner.

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
Ah. It is confusing because you're saying you're happy with his tune but asking for another tuner. I would have assumed that if you are happy that he would be doing the ethanol tune as well.

Either way, MAPerformance seems to be what the majority have been raving about lately. That's just an outsider opinion though; I tune my own car. I'm sure others will weigh in with the typical list of every tuner.
How much luck have you had with ethanol? Anything to be careful with?

It's pretty straight forward to work with. Just have found some people tend to get the mix wrong quite often. I'd add more ethanol vs adding more petrol if there's any confusion or uncertainty.

OP
D
Thread Starter #11
It's pretty straight forward to work with. Just have found some people tend to get the mix wrong quite often. I'd add more ethanol vs adding more petrol if there's any confusion or uncertainty.
Guess I'll be in touch again soon. Thanks Randy.