Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Euro Bumper fitment

V8Impreza

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Hey everyone, did some searching but couldn't find any answers pertaining to the USDM Fiesta ST from 2014-2019.

I want to put the older "Big Mouth" Ford Fiesta Zetec S front bumper on my 2016 ST.

I was curious if anyone has done this swap or knows if it will even work. I understand I will potentially need a hood, fenders ect.

Thanks in advance for the help. s-l300.jpg

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hey everyone, did some searching but couldn't find any answers pertaining to the USDM Fiesta ST from 2014-2019.

I want to put the older "Big Mouth" Ford Fiesta Zetec S front bumper on my 2016 ST.

I was curious if anyone has done this swap or knows if it will even work. I understand I will potentially need a hood, fenders ect.

Thanks in advance for the help. View attachment 45403
fits fine if you remove the USDM crash bar
your options are to run no crash bar, source a euro crash bar, or use a Pro Alloy competiton FMIC kit that includes an aluminum euro crash bar

the tubular crash bar options in the USA do not help either, they are made to US specs (depth) so they also do not fit under a euro bumper either

OP
V

V8Impreza

Thread Starter #3
fits fine if you remove the USDM crash bar
your options are to run no crash bar, source a euro crash bar, or use a Pro Alloy competiton FMIC kit that includes an aluminum euro crash bar

the tubular crash bar options in the USA do not help either, they are made to US specs (depth) so they also do not fit under a euro bumper either
Is this in addition to headlights and fenders? I figured the hood already had to be changed based on the shape.

OP
V

V8Impreza

Thread Starter #6
You guys are the best, appreciate the help. Unfortunately, no buddies in the UK as of now.....except for you Unclefester 😉

OP
V

V8Impreza

Thread Starter #8
Yeah trying to get the whole setup. Haven't heard anything from the vendors I've contacted though 😕

Would love something like the picture I've attached

Attachments