Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

European Tail Lights from K2 Motors

haste

1000 Post Club
I also have the Spec-D smoked taillights on my magnetic ST and I think they look great. I changed the 3rd brake light to a clear lens led light and it made the spec-d lights look even better, imo.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
How Could we submit a request to develop a new set of Head lights? I don’t know how manufacturers hasn’t had the idea to develop this market...

Reflectors vs Led set projector DRL
That's probably cuz depo, tyc, and hella already sell projector euro replica headlights for our platform. A 4th entry for such a rare car wouldn't make business sense

😂😂 WTF

Last edited:
That's probably cuz depo, tyc, and hella already sell projector euro replica headlights for our platform. A 4th entry for such a rare car wouldn't make business sense
Spec-D mainly focuses on re-selling those for the market here instead of developing some R&D themselves.. you know, costs

[emoji23][emoji23] WTF
You said Euro? I don’t know but this part of the world is AMERICA, North, central and Latin... anyway, just the Brazilian market they can get a really nice profit!