Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Everything shut. Car still dings

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Why the heck does it do this. All windows doors and hood are shut.

Honestly because they are usually set to auto if I put them on any non auto setting I always forget to turn them back to auto and either wonder why I can't see at night (and maybe get pulled over) or almost forget to turn them off when getting out of the car hahah
But what time is this happening? when getting in the car or getting out or just randomly while you're driving? Could be something with the seatbelt sensor too. Are there any indications on the dash that something is open or you are not belted in?

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Happens when the car is off, lights off, all doors shut. Usually after ive worked on it. Its jist sitting there in the driveway all shut and itll chime like a door has been left open. ( no windows are down or open either) im not inside the car, usually cleaning up around it.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Not within the last year. But its done this since new everytime i do basic maintenance on it. Not disconnecting the battery if im checking the brakes over, like i was this weekend.