Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Exhaust shop recommendation

Anybody have a good recommendation for a place I can get my Thermal exhaust installed? Preferably east LA/OC, as I'm in Anaheim, but if the price is phenomenal further west then I'd be interested. Would prefer to do it myself, but don't have the tools or the space unfortunately in my apartment complex :cautious:

OP
DaleFredriks
Thread Starter #3
I messed up and took it to Kenny's Muffler shop in Cypress, worst customer experience I've had, only somewhat lessened by the fact that A) it was cheap, and B) another would-be customer was there who witnessed the fiasco and left, thereby ensuring at least 1 more customer wouldn't go through what I did. The exhaust system itself is fantastic, I'm loving the sound, but man, what a day.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I messed up and took it to Kenny's Muffler shop in Cypress, worst customer experience I've had, only somewhat lessened by the fact that A) it was cheap, and B) another would-be customer was there who witnessed the fiasco and left, thereby ensuring at least 1 more customer wouldn't go through what I did. The exhaust system itself is fantastic, I'm loving the sound, but man, what a day.
sorry for the experience congrats on the exhaust its awesome.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had exhaust work done on my Mazda Protege5 (custom downpipe) and my FiST (Muffler delete) at Muffler Man; located in Placentia. Really cool people, but call ahead for quote and availability of course.