Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EXTRA $2000 off on top of any other rebates or discounts for almost any new Ford!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
ANyone have an idea when the next offer like this will go up? Or what “summer pricing” event entails?
No idea about the private cash offer those are random deals sent out to current or previous Ford owners. Now as far as Summer Events go those roll out on the 3rd of July. Two things to take that could possibly happen. One would be Ford makes 0% financing stackable with the rebates. The other thing would be the current cash rebate of 3k goes up to $3500-4k

Last edited:

me32

1000 Post Club
ANyone have an idea when the next offer like this will go up? Or what “summer pricing” event entails?
Its not comming anytime soon. That $2000 private cash is not something ford hands out very often. Ford wanted to catch up on sales because there are behind from last year. The $2000 private cash is good till july 3/4th. So if you wanting to get something i would highly consider looking now and plan to get something going into the next sale of the weekend before 4th of july. I dought it will be ad big as memorial day. They had the best offers of the year that weekend

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Its not comming anytime soon. That $2000 private cash is not something ford hands out very often. Ford wanted to catch up on sales because there are behind from last year. The $2000 private cash is good till july 3/4th. So if you wanting to get something i would highly consider looking now and plan to get something going into the next sale of the weekend before 4th of july. I dought it will be ad big as memorial day. They had the best offers of the year that weekend
Actually its till July 9th I have the private cash offer and it even states that. Also maybe up there but there were no great Memorial day weekend offers on Fiestas only on the other Fords.

Now like I mentioned above July 3rd is the rollover to Summer incentives .

This is a regular incentive schedule Ford keeps . I have watched it for a couple of years now. It follows a quarterly schedule.

The current incentives aka rebates and financing end on the 2nd of July and new ones start on the 3rd.
So it could possibly be an increase in the rebate and possibly stackable 0% financing.

My car is on the rails in Mexico. It was built last week. My guy told me today it could be the end of third week in June.
I do agree the privates cash deal will probably not be tossed out there anytime soon again.

I wasn’t aware of the private cash off till the link went dead for the code/certificate, unless I misunderstood there no way else to obtain the 2k private cash offer if you didn’t get it from the link before it went dead? I think I’m going to end up waiting for the summer event (hopefully the st I’m looking at will still be around!)

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #49
I wasn’t aware of the private cash off till the link went dead for the code/certificate, unless I misunderstood there no way else to obtain the 2k private cash offer if you didn’t get it from the link before it went dead? I think I’m going to end up waiting for the summer event (hopefully the st I’m looking at will still be around!)
The ones who got in have until 7/9/18 to use it and is not transferable... I bet after July 4th you will see some new aggressive deals but dealers are also making aggressive dealer discounts on top of the standard rebates so it doesn't hurt to try to negotiate and simply say "Hey, I know these aren't selling well and there have been all these cash offers, what can you do for me to move a car?" It also depends on the state, I don't have sales tax in mine but offers can get more aggressive in states with high sales tax so they can keep sales going, but I see no reason why you can't get a $1500 dealer discount on top of the $3000 rebate, which you also don't get if you qualify and take the 0% financing, but may be worth turning down if you have a credit union with very low financing.

Actually its till July 9th I have the private cash offer and it even states that. Also maybe up there but there were no great Memorial day weekend offers on Fiestas only on the other Fords.

Now like I mentioned above July 3rd is the rollover to Summer incentives .

This is a regular incentive schedule Ford keeps . I have watched it for a couple of years now. It follows a quarterly schedule.

The current incentives aka rebates and financing end on the 2nd of July and new ones start on the 3rd.
So it could possibly be an increase in the rebate and possibly stackable 0% financing.

My car is on the rails in Mexico. It was built last week. My guy told me today it could be the end of third week in June.
I do agree the privates cash deal will probably not be tossed out there anytime soon again.
Hey if you don't mind me asking when did you order your car?

Thanks