Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Extra parts that need to go, whoosh, stock intake bits and filters

Trader history for Dcs_grey_shoe09 (2)

I have a few parts that are just sitting around and I won't be returning to stock or using them in the foreseeable future. All prices are best offer, i may have the factory intercooler as well if there's interest in it i will dig for it i have rearranged my garage a few times so I can't remember if its there or not and I don't remember getting rid of it lol.

I have a whoosh ported turbo elbow its in good shape, plans changed and going s280 and not a whoosh hybrid so no need to keep it. $30 plus shipping and PayPal fees obo.

Next up is 1 green filter and 1 k&n filter (pending)the k&n has roughly 2k miles on it, and the green filter is unknown both in great shape $20each plus shipping and paypal fees.

Stock crossover pipe, inlet pipe, and symposer pipe make a fair offer with shipping and PayPal fees included.

Factory jpipe approximately 63k miles 30 plus pp and shipping.

Factory rear motor mount in good condition with approximately 64kmiles on it $30 plus paypal fees and shipping.

Stock shift knob is sold.

Attachments

Last edited: