Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

F/S Rota Grid 16X7 40 offset with Kumho 4X tires

Trader history for airjor13 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Make Sure StuntDoogie sees these he might like them and be close enough to make it worth while .. I wish I was but I have enough wheels on the way for now ;) lol

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Make Sure StuntDoogie sees these he might like them and be close enough to make it worth while .. I wish I was but I have enough wheels on the way for now ;) lol
Paging Stuntdoogie! Paging Stuntdoogie! :)

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
If it's not too much trouble, could you toss a picture up with your username/date/and forum with the wheels in the background like in the example on the FS rules? It just instills a little more confidence in the buyer, you know?

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
If it's not too much trouble, could you toss a picture up with your username/date/and forum with the wheels in the background like in the example on the FS rules? It just instills a little more confidence in the buyer, you know?
Oops, sorry Colin, I will do that the first chance I get after yet another snow storm :(

Seeing your pics I see you got the rado wheels bc of your painted calibers. How come you don't want to rock them? Other than them being heavy there sweet looking with that "hypersilver" look against our black paint, and I always am getting compliments about mine,just wondering..

-ry

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Seeing your pics I see you got the rado wheels bc of your painted calibers. How come you don't want to rock them? Other than them being heavy there sweet looking with that "hypersilver" look against our black paint, and I always am getting compliments about mine,just wondering..

-ry
Don't get me wrong I love my Rado's, but they are just kinda of heavy. The Rado's are mounted for now before I get my next set of wheels as I anticipate selling the Rota's soon. I am also guilty of being a wheel whore, I like to switch around different wheels :)

jayflea22

16x7 Rota Grids

Are your Rota's still for sale? I live in Maine but my daughter lives in Alexandria so could pick them up.

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Hmmmm, so buyer did not come through...bummer....FINAL PRICE DROP, get these bad boys outta here so I can get some new wheels :) $350 for all 4

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Damn i my have to make a 4.5 hour drive now...thing is I dont care for the tires.

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Stunt if you are serious, let me know I might make it your worth well with a beer or two lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.