Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

F/S: Used Cobb Catted Downpipe

Trader history for blue2turbo (0)

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
I want the cobb one too but afraid of that... you could probaly have a shop modify it
There are multiple downpipes that people frequently run that do not have the mounting brackets and do not run into problems. ATP, Depo, Cobb, Deadhook, PLM, etc. If it was a solid pipe, no flex section and no bracket, then I would be worried about cracking due to engine movement. This is why I wasn't worried about it and also run the Cobb on my car currently.

Last edited:
OP
B
Thread Starter #7
Ya I'm sure but only my old gti I had the something and it ended up cracking so guess it depends.
Yea that sucks. The downpipe on my MR2 doesn't have the support brackets nor on my previous Saab 9-2x wagon, but every platform is different.

XanRules

Couple things from my totaled car I gotta sell off... they're all pending so i'm hoping you hang on to this until those clear!

OP
B
Thread Starter #9
I will keep this thread updated or shoot me a message and we can figure it out.

thanks!