Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Failed front side lights

My Ford service centre have looked and claim there is nothing wrong with it but there is. My front side lights no longer work. They definitely used to when I first got it.

There are four positions on my light switch, off, side lights, head lights and auto-on. When I switch to position 1 (side lights), the side lights no longer switch on and the the daytime-running LED strips (underneath the head lamps), noticeably go dim.

When I turn the switch again, the headlights come on and daytime-runing LED strips come back on, "full strength".

After turning all the lights off again, and using the indicators, the LED strips go DIM until the indicator lights are turned off. This never used to happen.

Can anyone tell me what's happening here and how I can convince a Ford technician that something is wrong?

This all happened after I took it for a service over a year ago. That mechanic didn't know what I was talking about either.

Thanks.

Attachments

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I'm going to be honest with you this could be difficult for us to help you with, because most of us 90 + percent are Americans and we didn't get the fancy headlights.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk