Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Father/Daughter FiST's

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
After falling in love with my 2016 FiST my 30's daughter bought her own 2019 dumping an SUV. Mine is White Platinum her is Magnetic, I have yellow ST markers, shift knob, brake rotors and she has Red, just sent her a Red Mountune shift knob to go with her Red tags and brake rotors. Dad's is still quicker as I have the MP-215. I am proud of her dumping the SUV, I ruined her at about 10 years old when her first car drive was my built '68 Olds rocket 350. Loud and fast, she has also owned a Mustang GT 5.0. My son unfortunately was ferried to the Daycare I owned in that same car but it infected him with GM germs, he has a street racing Trans-Am and G8 DD, we are building a new 6.2L LS engine for the T/A n a few weeks, he does the block and I do the heads....looking for 650HP at the wheels this time. But he still steals my FiST to tear up mountain roads. I still hope for a cure for his GMitus condition. The FiST is a drivers car......at any age!

19419.jpg 19420.jpg i