Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Feeler- F/S Hyper Silver OZ Ultraleggera (4)

Trader history for Hijinx (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
This is no longer a feeler and is wheels only. They have about 8k miles on them, and free from nicks, scratches as far as I can tell. They've been handled with care. I would like to ask $600 plus shipping OBO. They are 17x7, 42mm ET, 16lbs. I'm planning on going with Gold Team Dynamics 1.2s which won't get in until April 15, and then you wait for them to ship, so I wouldn't be able to release these until I get the new ones on.

They're dirty in the picture.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #4
Slipped my mind.

The wheels do have TPMS sensors that I'll include.

Helluva good deal,If I didn't just place my order for pro race I would be all over these. GL with the sale

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #9
Well, like I said my wheels probably won't be in until the second half of April.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #16
This is no longer a feeler, BTW. I'm definitely getting my TDs, but delivery will be mid-late April.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #17
These wheels are officially spoken for! Thanks again, Hypntick!

Thank you, good timing on this as I bent one of my OEM wheels and Ford was having a rough time finding a replacement in Rado.

I popped a curb a while back avoiding someone opening their door while they were parked in a roundabout, took it up to the dealer and they said it was a bent tie rod. Replaced that and then a couple of months later I noticed some front brake issues, had those replaced. Then finally had the tires replaced due to wear, then found out about the bent wheel (pretty pissed the first dealership missed that as I asked them specifically to check it).

Status
Not open for further replies.