Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Feeler [MA]: High Mileage 2014, lease buyout

Trader history for Jutz (0)

Hey all, I'm going to have my lease paid off many months early (Ends in January '17) and will have the option to buy it out. I'd turn it in but the mileage makes it untenable to do so, since I took a job a few months into the lease that caused my mileage to shoot through the roof (I have about an hour commute on the highway each day). It currently sits at 75k miles. The good thing is that it comes with everything you might want:

• Recaro Package
  • Nav
  • Sunroof
  • Cobb AccessPort (Stage 1 only, drop in filter)
  • Snow tires with 1 season left
  • New summers with only half a season on them

It's white with gray rados, there is some rash on the wheels but otherwise no issues. Mechanically never had an issue, no accidents. High mileage yes, but it will obviously come cheaper than you'll be looking at nearly any other similarly spec'd ST. I believe the buyout option is in the neighborhood of $14,500 and that's exactly what you can have it for. Shoot me a PM if this at all interests you, I can pay off the final couple of payments early if needed, or whatever you might be interested in doing. I can obviously share pics as well.

Thanks all

Mark