Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fender Flares

NorrinRadd

Hey there. I'm new to the forum. I'm having difficulty finding the M2 bolt on fender flare kit for my 2016 Fiesta ST. Amazon and Whoosh have both been out of stock for the past few months. If anyone out there has any other information on where i can purchase them it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

SS.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hey there. I'm new to the forum. I'm having difficulty finding the M2 bolt on fender flare kit for my 2016 Fiesta ST. Amazon and Whoosh have both been out of stock for the past few months. If anyone out there has any other information on where i can purchase them it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

SS.
M2 is local to me
We both have orders pending stock arrival from planet M2 (seems like that's where they are coming from)
Been out of stock since early summer. Sorry wish I had better news.
Once they arrive I do know after orders are filled there won't be many available afterward.
I'd suggest reserving a set with us or directly with M2

-Ron

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
Enjoying my stay on Earth...

I thought I'd take a break from the stars and constellations, come down for a little conversation:).....i also happened to pick up a Fiesta ST while my surfboard is in the shop.