Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fender flares ?

Is anyone making or going to make some fender flares for the FIST?

I'd love to see some flares like vivid racing makes for the focus st!!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I need some as well.
I called bushwacker. They thought it was a prank call and hung up on me.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Wonder if the would do a small batch for a group buy. Has someone contacted them?

hows it going everyone. I was messaging back and forth with people on instagram and I do believe if there's enough interest, I could get the front lip and flares made in a limited production quantity.

not sure as of pricing as i'd have to see how much a mold would cost. for the flares it's 6 pieces (4 flares and 2 door caps). It would be priced reasonably but just the cost involved is what I have to consider as well.

for right now they are one offs on all the pieces.

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
hows it going everyone. I was messaging back and forth with people on instagram and I do believe if there's enough interest, I could get the front lip and flares made in a limited production quantity.

not sure as of pricing as i'd have to see how much a mold would cost. for the flares it's 6 pieces (4 flares and 2 door caps). It would be priced reasonably but just the cost involved is what I have to consider as well.

I'm interested, let me know what I have to do

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Did you do any trimming on the factory fenders?

Did you do any trimming on the factory fenders?
the factory fenders havent been trimmed yet for this setup as the pieces that are on the car are one off pieces and would need the car to fit check on a production piece if we get to that point.

I've had rivet style fender flares on other vehicles i've owned and cut out the fenders. Not a hard process, just hurts to see a perfectly good panel cut out lol

OP
T
Thread Starter #10
the factory fenders havent been trimmed yet for this setup as the pieces that are on the car are one off pieces and would need the car to fit check on a production piece if we get to that point.

I've had rivet style fender flares on other vehicles i've owned and cut out the fenders. Not a hard process, just hurts to see a perfectly good panel cut out lol
So how do I get these?

OP
T
Thread Starter #12
we're going to post up better photos of the setup and see if there is enough interest in a group buy. please be patient. thanks.
Will do. Whenever you post them up, if it's not in this thread.. Let me know when it happens

Thanks

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Since I have 15x9 wheels with 225 DOT race tires under stock fenders and had to roll and pull the fenders quite a bit in front and in the rear cut the rear axle flanges loose and change the camber to clear the fenders, I am very sure you will have to cut the fenders to get the car very low and not rub, a lot.

The rears could require some cutting and welding in sections as the tub and fenders are matted together close to the lip.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Recommendation.

If you do this make the bottom front of the front fenders, maybe the rears as well, flare out more to block air from hitting the tire, it would be much more aerodynamic and look better. Also it would make it easier to tie in a wider splitter.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
subscribed for interest

I am based in Los Angeles but am in vegas a few times a year for business.

interested in a set of these bad boys, and the market is especially hungry for a splitter.

I haven't been on in a while and then I see this. Oh goodness, this is near perfect what I am looking for. I am always jealous of the BRZ, Lambo, and many other cars getting the bolt on Fender look treatment. Rocketbunny and liberty walk stuff in particular. I've always wanted the flares and then I saw the picture in the first page of posts.

Count me in as very much interested. Hell, I probably won't even mount them until I get some other parts, but If I could get my hands on some proper flares that would be outstanding.

I would also have to chime in and say that a slight more outwards flare, possibly a teeny bit longer trim would most certainly bring out the aggressive look in the FiST. Or maybe just some more pictures of the entire car so we can really see how it truly looks from all angles.