Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Few parts ( Cobb exhaust / down pipe / intake, Injen intake, MAP intercooler pipes)

Trader history for jammer (0)

Parts came off '17 Fiesta ST. Can ship on buyers expense plus PayPal.

1. Injen intake - missing heat shield and dent in filter - $125 + PayPal fee and Shipping
2. MAP intercooler hard pipes - with all t-clamps painted black but has scuffs. Short cold side was cut to fit my car better - $150 + PayPal fee and Shipping

Reason for selling, want to enjoy car in a simple form and daily drive it.

Sold Items:
Cobb intake - filter was cleaned with K&N filter change so is red - Sold $225 + PayPal fee and Shipping
Cobb downpipe - painted with VHT ceramic black - Sold $350 + PayPal fee and Shipping
Cobb exhaust - Sold $500 + PayPal fee and Shipping

Attachments

Last edited:
How much to ship the Injen intake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in your hard charge piping depending on shipping and what the deal is with the cutting

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
How much to ship the Injen intake?

Shipping from San Diego usually sucks and is more expensive than normal. Give me a zip so can find a box and an accurate quote

OP
J
Thread Starter #7
Interested in your hard charge piping depending on shipping and what the deal is with the cutting

The short cold side pipe right after the intercooler hose was too long and was butting right against the other hard pipe inside the hose, so cut it a bit to fit better. Hot side was untouched and I took off after installing traction bar, which won't clear the MAP hot side pipe.

Shoot me a zip so I can get a better quote

Last edited:
The short cold side pipe right after the intercooler hose was too long and was butting right against the other hard pipe inside the hose, so cut it a bit to fit better. Hot side was untouched and I took off after installing traction bar, which won't clear the MAP cold pipe.

Shoot me a zip so I can get a better quote
PM'ed

OP
J
Thread Starter #13
All Cobb stuff has been sold. Still have the Injen Intake and MAP pipes. Willing to ship both items.