Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta blower not working at all

redoano

Hello all,

My 2010 fiesta with auto A/C just started acting up. I left it off for 3 weeks and when I tried to run it my battery had died and I heard that famous clicking noise from the driver side (never heard of it before this event). Then I replaced the battery (older one was already about to die before I left the car for those 3 weeks) and never heard of the actuator noise anymore again. After battery replacement I realized that the blower is not blowing any air anymore with A/C on&off, nor with blower set to max&min. It just won't want to blow any air in. The fixes I find online are all about the other type of fiesta A/C where the blower works at speed 4 (resistor issue), or where the blend door actuator is faulty where the blower still works but does not blow through some vents and does the clicking sound, which I only heard once with the dead battery.

Any ideas? I haven't done any checks yet. I will follow the advises here. Thanks.