Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

fiesta Facelift Recaro ST3's into pre-facelift fiesta

Lewis420

Anyone had trouble swapping their original fiesta seats with ST3 seats, plugs on the bottom are different, anyone know of an adapter or the wiring schematics?

Seats came out or a 2016 fiesta St
Going into a 2009 fiesta style

Anyone had trouble swapping their original fiesta seats with ST3 seats, plugs on the bottom are different, anyone know of an adapter or the wiring schematics?

Seats came out or a 2016 fiesta St
Going into a 2009 fiesta style
Seat heaters and side airbags would be the main differences, is my guess. Neither of which the '09 is likely equipped to even handle. There's definitely no adapters, so you'd likely have to do some wiring investigation to find the airbag weight sensor (the only thing I can think of that needs to be connected) and hand-splice a connector together. This might be a good place to start:

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/wiring-diagram-for-heated-seats.14832/

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Seat heaters and side airbags would be the main differences, is my guess. Neither of which the '09 is likely equipped to even handle. There's definitely no adapters, so you'd likely have to do some wiring investigation to find the airbag weight sensor (the only thing I can think of that needs to be connected) and hand-splice a connector together. This might be a good place to start:

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/wiring-diagram-for-heated-seats.14832/
OP appears to be in the UK, totally different wiring and whatnot unfortunately.