Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta Rear Power Outlet Wire Location

Hello, i m from Turkey and i need some help about rear power outlet. My car hasn't any power outlet on rear. I want to add it but i don't want to get extra cable from front power outlet. In my fuse box i have rear power outlet slot and i have a fuse in there. But i don't know where it's wire coming from, can you help to me? I need picture about wire and connectors.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
The furthest one to the rear is in the end of the center console.
I put in a high power wire from the battery to the cargo space for my Sub-Amp connection.

OP
E
Thread Starter #3
The furthest one to the rear is in the end of the center console.
I put in a high power wire from the battery to the cargo space for my Sub-Amp connection.
I want to use original fuse and wire from fuse box. There is a line for rear outlet and in my opinion there must be a connector or slot for wiring.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
What fuse number and location do you speak of.
I have a '14 ST and the wiring are the same as your '15.
However, mine is USDM and yours may be different.

OP
E
Thread Starter #5
Here is my car fusebox. 29 and 30 fuse is front and rear power outlet. Adsız.png

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Yes, different markets.
Mine is fusees # 32 & 33
The main power point is in the front of the center console.
The aux-power point is in the rear of the center console.

Try using a test light in in each of the power points and remove the fuses one at a time to see what the fuses control.

OP
E
Thread Starter #7
Yes, different markets.
Mine is fusees # 32 & 33
The main power point is in the front of the center console.
The aux-power point is in the rear of the center console.

Try using a test light in in each of the power points and remove the fuses one at a time to see what the fuses control.
If your car has original rear power outlet, can you send to me picture about your plug connection wire and it's first-final point? May be i can make it easier. I need wire location and connection information, if you can i will be very happy

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Because of different markets, your connector or wire colors may not be the same.

Screenshot (23).png