Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta SD card

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I think Sync2 still used SD cards for navigation: the cards hold the maps. Assuming you have had navigation up to this point, you could try to take the existing card out and put it back in. Used cards are not very expensive on Ebay as well.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/install-new-nav-sd-card.24837/

A thread of another Canadian with a 2014 and the same issue as you. Seems his card just started working again.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
I think Sync2 still used SD cards for navigation: the cards hold the maps. Assuming you have had navigation up to this point, you could try to take the existing card out and put it back in. Used cards are not very expensive on Ebay as well.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/install-new-nav-sd-card.24837/

A thread of another Canadian with a 2014 and the same issue as you. Seems his card just started working again.
Thanks for the quick reply , does everyone get a card with the car I can't find mine

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
If your car came with Navigation, it would have came with the SD card already in the slot. If your SD card slot is empty and you didnt stick it inside the manual or hide it somewhere, then you will need to get a new card (with navigation files on it) it order for your Navigation to work again.

In 2016 the Fiesta ST went to Sync3 which does not use SD cards anymore.

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
If your car came with Navigation, it would have came with the SD card already in the slot. If your SD card slot is empty and you didnt stick it inside the manual or hide it somewhere, then you will need to get a new card (with navigation files on it) it order for your Navigation to work again.

OP
C
Thread Starter #6
Thanks again that's what I wanted to know, maybe all I have to do is reinsert it to fix my problem