Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Accesstuner question?

Do most you guys use the Accesstuner software or just download the maps onto your Accessport and not fiddle with it? If you do use the Accesstuner, what are some of the common uses for it? I'm pissed it doesn't run for mac because thats the only computer I have :/

If I didn't have a race downpipe I would have probably not bought the Accesstuner. I just wanted to turn off my CEL and mess with the launch control. It's pretty involved and a little over my head.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
For now, I have only used it to turn of the cel for the race downpipe on my stg 1 tune.

I bought mine from FSWERKS before Randy left for Mountune. Still kind of bugs me that they promised tunes and didn't follow through, but I think it had to be good for Randy. Thinking of getting an e tune from Freaktune or selling the AP and Accesstuner (verified from Brandon that this will work) and getting an AP from Mountune.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I think based on my experience with buying the FSwerks accessport and 5 seconds later, getting screwed... I'm going to go with freaktune.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I don't see where you can buy just the AP from Mountune on their site. It's a part of their stage one pack.

And I don't see how their pack is worth it. It's $1,229 for an intake system, the AP, and a high filter. That's doesn't quite add up to that final price.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
So you buy the AP from them, choose your options and they load the custom tune to your AP from those chooses? Or do you have to buy the $150 Mountune's optimized thing?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Randy's tune is included? Or the $150 package thing? Because that doesn't make sense if it's included when you buy the AP from Mountune, since they have it as a separate item to buy.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Randy's tune is included? Or the $150 package thing? Because that doesn't make sense if it's included when you buy the AP from Mountune, since they have it as a separate item to buy.
Thats what I thought too but they do include some email tuning so it is a Plus. I think if you have a AP from a Different dealer then you have to pay the 150 is my guess

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
"mountune optimized Accessport calibration is available only to customers that have purchased the Cobb Accessport directly from mountune."

That's quoted directly from their website about the calibration $150 item, so I guess you must have to purchase it through them.

On their website it says " For an additional $149.00 fee, mountune Accessport customers can obtain optimized performance with a custom calibration via data logging analysis and file revision..."
It doesn't sound like it's available to me. Btw rodmoe, just wanted to thank you for your posts! I've been basically lurking here and other Fiesta forums for almost a year and your posts are always informative and helpful.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
On their website it says " For an additional $149.00 fee, mountune Accessport customers can obtain optimized performance with a custom calibration via data logging analysis and file revision..."
It doesn't sound like it's available to me. Btw rodmoe, just wanted to thank you for your posts! I've been basically lurking here and other Fiesta forums for almost a year and your posts are always informative and helpful.
Awww Thanks and Glad to help
Also that same thing confused me till I sold mine and bought the AP from Mountune been playing and tuning with Randy ever since. A very good option if you have the time and a bit of flat road for some 3rd gear pulls. If you buy the 149 package from them are you not one of their customers then ?? Just putting that out there as I don't know for sure ..