Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Badge Overlays

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I found a place that does badge overlays. What do you guys think of something like this on our Fiesta ST?

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I already ordered some nice looking gel badges from the UK. Carbon/chrome "Ford" ones. They look really nice.... [grinking]

If I had to pick between those four, I think the second from the top looks the best. [:o]

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I just got mine in the mail. I think if there was other colors it'd be more appealing, I'd also like to get one for my steering wheel

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Yeah, black with red "Fiesta" or "ST" in the center would look *ridiculously* rich. Mine are just like Colins, except where his "Ford" is red, mine is chrome. [tongue]

I also want a matching one for my steering wheel. I will probably order four more, but carbon/silver instead of carbon/chrome combo. I used paypal and it was easy-breezy.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Oooh those look nice Colin.[clap]

Perry

I like them; can't wait to see the pics of Colin's when installed/applied. If I were to pick one of the four above, I'd go with the third, the "ST" badge, though the second isn't bad, either. If I were to order "Ford" badges, I think I'd go Red on White to match/complement my RR car. How easily and how well do these things come off, should one not wish to have them there any more?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I like them; can't wait to see the pics of Colin's when installed/applied. If I were to pick one of the four above, I'd go with the third, the "ST" badge, though the second isn't bad, either. If I were to order "Ford" badges, I think I'd go Red on White to match/complement my RR car. How easily and how well do these things come off, should one not wish to have them there any more?
I'm not sure, it can't be anything a,heat gun and a,razor blade can't undo.

Pablo C

Hello everyone!

Where can I get some these overlays? I'm from Mexico.
Thanks!