Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST group photos from EcoBoost Challenge/ST Performance Academy Los Angeles May 10 2014

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great photos Nick. Who owns this Fiesta ST racecar?

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
You mean Andrew W from Teen Road To Safety.com?

Yeah the car's got the widebody on it, an AccessPort and coilovers but it needs more done to it as there wasn't much available yet for the car.

it does actually wear proper 4 lug 4x108 Sparco wheels powdercoated yellow instead of black. This is the first Fiesta showcar I have run across that ACTUALLY HAS WHEELS THAT FIT STOCK FIESTAS.

Andrew designed the livery himself and talked to me at length about the car and some input on where to go with the car next. I suggested an ATP Turbo/IC/Downpipe since the car is widebodied and a show car, may as well have it seriously beefy to match the huge flared wheel arches...

Let me take a moment to explain the problem: Every single show place that has displayed a Fiesta with wheels has done some sort of lug pattern conversion. Do they not realize that by doing this they have literally alienated THE ENTIRE MARKET for that vehicle? Andrew didn't need to do that and 4x108 wheels are readily available. I guess some people (cough cough Motegi) don't know how to advertise wheels correctly...

I cannot tell you how much Motegi pissed me off bringing a #59*#)(%&#%()g 5 lug converted widebody Fiesta 3-door to the Long Beach Grand Prix. Not only did they NOT offer wheels in 4x108, they could not provide any information about 4x108 wheels.

Motegi, I will personally go out of my way to badmouth you FOR LIFE for that arsehole move. What kind of a dick wheel company shows off wheels for a car in a lug pattern NOT USED ON THE PRODUCTION MODEL!?!? NOT EVEN THE SAME NUMBER OF LUGS!!:RK@#pOTIGo\erbpog ghroghkjdfesw][as aghhhh.

I have a fit just thinking about it.
Seriously, you people at Motegi are the WORST and are really terrible at marketing to not grasp that, "hey, maybe we should display the show vehicle with the correct lug pattern wheels in case someone with this model car actually wants to buy our wheels" but apparently nobody gets that
It was especially a punch in the gut because it was also like "HEY CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES YOU DONT GET HERE IN THE USA HAHAHAHA". Go to hell, Motegi.

INFURIATING.

Thank god Andrew "gets it".

Great meeting some of you guys, sorry i couldn't get in the pics. A prius broke up the parking line of ST's so i had to park on the other side. Had a great time getting a beer after with some friends and getting my Cobb RMM installed. drives great!

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Have you looked into anger management blue bomber?
no, it just really rubbed me the wrong way that I legitimately wanted to talk business about wheels with them and was brushed off... and c'mon, show us wheels that, you know, actually fit a Fiesta?

and yeah i felt really wound up that day.

tried this new drink called "Marley's Mellow Mood" with valerian root and such in it, and indeed I did feel much more relaxed and mellow after

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
no, it just really rubbed me the wrong way that I legitimately wanted to talk business about wheels with them and was brushed off... and c'mon, show us wheels that, you know, actually fit a Fiesta?

and yeah i felt really wound up that day.

tried this new drink called "Marley's Mellow Mood" with valerian root and such in it, and indeed I did feel much more relaxed and mellow after
A quick drive to Wash State or Co. will hook you rite up with some mood stuff .. or so I am told .. lol
Though you may be hungry soon after..

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
A quick drive to Wash State or Co. will hook you rite up with some mood stuff .. or so I am told .. lol
Though you may be hungry soon after..
depends on the type of medicine, type and chemical makeup... not all medicine is the same.

but on a serious note I did feel quite relaxed and the components in said drink are natural stress reducers/relaxation agents including valerian root and hops extract... and hops is responsible for beer and also closely related to that thing that's legal in Colorado and WA

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Hmmmm tipped many a beer but never thought to spark one up ... Dang too late now :) LMAO