Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

fiesta st license plate bulb lense....broke mine where can i get a replacement...help!

LILIKE16ST

As the title states I broke the little clip on one of my license plate bulb lenses....the clip that makes it snap into place I broke it a couple months ago on accident when installing my 6000k led tag light bulbs I got cheap on eBay. The bulbs actually look really good unfortunately one went out last night...its the one on the left same side that has the messed up lenses....I rigged it back on and used clear tape to tape it into place but the way I did it still allowed the lenses to move just slightly and it worked fine for two months but I'd guess the movement could have caused the light to go out prematurely. I ordered the stage 2 led interior light upgrade today from diode dynamics that also comes with a couple tag light bulbs. As you know these aren't cheap it was 100 bucks for all 10 bulbs all of which are the 194 size. I have looked on eBay, rock auto, orielys and searched Google but cannot find replacement tag light lenses for this car. I would like to avoid going through the stealership if possible as they are outrageous on these sort of things. Does anyone have a clue where I can get a replacement? I could try to rig it better but I'd rather just have a replacement thanks guys.
Michael