Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Map switching mods base tune

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Holy cow... Anyone else look at this yet? Basically load you map, enable more slot, and start making changes.

Go out, make a run see how you like it. Switch the map again. See how you like the next change.

Tuning just got epicly faster !!!

In the wgdc controls, guys like me will like this one. You can subtract timing per temp via a multiplier !!!

Awesome new stuff guys.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
I think this makes it a must if your mods lots of things. And also if you live around E85 pumps.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Imagine for tuners...
Datalog map1, map 2, map 3.

I think it will speed up e-tunes GREATLY

I am not one to beg and plead but......if anyone needs some E85 testing on a pretty stock vehicle let me know :)

quick edit, Winter is coming soon, max torque won't be needed November to April as the snow tires are going on in the next 30-45 days.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I am not one to beg and plead but......if anyone needs some E85 testing on a pretty stock vehicle let me know :).
Send me a PM with email and any modifications to the car. Do you have ATR?

razorlab

1000 Post Club
One thing I just found last night is that ATR now has the tables for tire settings that the ECU uses for checks. I'm wondering if that is also tied into the vectoring. I'm going to ask Braden about it.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Lots of E85 pumps near me and I'm curious to know what it can do on E85 only.

PropelFuels.com/give10 is also great for giving yourself and a friend a free $10 ethanol gift card.

I don't have ATR though, FMIC+Chargepipes+Downpipe+Exhaust+modded Airbox/filter.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
One thing I just found last night is that ATR now has the tables for tire settings that the ECU uses for checks. I'm wondering if that is also tied into the vectoring. I'm going to ask Braden about it.
WHERE IS THAT?? Big ass 235 tires, lol

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
The very reason I am making the Ethanol sensor hardware. ;)
OK I may be confused then I will wait till you present more info. But you will still need to mix a E30 or E40 in the tank and the meter will tell you which tune to run (or switch it if that at somepoint happens) Or am I off base on this ?