Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Performance Parts - Now Listed on our Site!

Trader history for Viking Speed Shop (0)

http://www.vikingspeedshop.com/fiesta-st/

We've listed a few of the items we sell for the Fiesta ST. We will be working on listing more and likely will start some parts development over the next few weeks for the Fiesta provided we can get ahold of a test vehicle.

If you guys need anything, feel free to send us an email. We are VERY competitive on pricing on anything we carry.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Man, its too bad your all the way in Austin. I'd be game to let you guys use my car as a guinea pig.
Looking forward to see what you bring to the table though!

OP
V
Thread Starter #9
Also can you list all the 4x108 wheels you carry?
Just Enkei at the moment. They have a couple, and I just put one of them on the site. I'm working on adding the rest today and was going to make a post about it.

OP
V
Thread Starter #10
RS style CF hood, CF wing extender/raiser and CF interior bits would be nice (gauge pod, steering wheel bezel, shifter trim, etc etc)
Cool, I'll talk to them and see what they can do.

You don't want to raise the rear wing, it will just make drag and actually reduce downforce. The wing only works by altering the amount of negative pressure wake behind the car. By keeping the flow attached on top of the car it has the chance to minimize the size of the wake. Ultimately on a hatchback vehicle you want to focus on the diffuser section more than the top part of the car. It'll have the most gains in downforce and drag reduction.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Cool, I'll talk to them and see what they can do.

You don't want to raise the rear wing, it will just make drag and actually reduce downforce. The wing only works by altering the amount of negative pressure wake behind the car. By keeping the flow attached on top of the car it has the chance to minimize the size of the wake. Ultimately on a hatchback vehicle you want to focus on the diffuser section more than the top part of the car. It'll have the most gains in downforce and drag reduction.
Ahh, well good to know.
My inner ricer just thought it looked cool haha

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Whatever happened to all the SEMA cars like MRT, Ice 9 and Bojix? Did they ever made any parts?

OP
V
Thread Starter #14
Whatever happened to all the SEMA cars like MRT, Ice 9 and Bojix? Did they ever made any parts?
I don't know. It seemed like most SEMA cars were BRZ / FR-Ss and that all the companies were hyperfocused on that market. Why? I'm not sure. It's not a particularly huge market. I think they were hoping it'd be like the 240SX / Miata market when they got hot years ago.

SWEET! I'm only an hour's north of you guys in the Killeen area. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your site for parts availability!