Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST(stockish) beats a Corvette

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Funny. He left ~2 seconds early and hit the finish line ~1 second in front of the 'vette. Not a time-attack obviously.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yup, heads up, with equal drivers obviously a very different story. [wink]

But, that said, our little cars are STILL quite impressive, nonetheless!

Also, that C7 appears to have the slushbox option, albeit considered the BEST, non-SMG type of 'regular' automatic for road course use on the planet, at the current time.

They should have switched cars afterwards. I have an '02 Z28 and it's 100% faster than my ST and it corners pretty well but I have 275 tires on all 4 corners. I like them both.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They should have switched cars afterwards. I have an '02 Z28 and it's 100% faster than my ST and it corners pretty well but I have 275 tires on all 4 corners. I like them both.
Yes, THANK YOU, as all of those coming from the import/sport compact world (quite mistakenly, maybe even wishful thinking-ly) think that the 4th gen LS1 f bodies are ONLY good for going fast in a straight line. [nono]
If you will notice, that with a decent driver, and even minimal suspension mods (but very well set-up alignment wise), and great tires, these things sometimes KICK ASS against much more costly, highly prepped, and 'high tech' rides (INCLUDING the 'sacred', import nameplates everyone on here loves and admires so) at the Optima Search For The Ultimate Street Car series.

They are almost unbelievable to most out there with sticky, 315/30-17s or 18s on 11" wide wheels at all 4 corners, and the max suspension prep available, yes, SOLID axle and all!! [crazyeye]

I came out of a 250K mile, '00 Z28 myself, immediately before ordering this car.

That said, yes, our FiSTs are really insane for 'wrong wheel drive', right out of the box! [thumb]