Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta st Turbosmart BOV and HKS BOV

KrenWolf

Hello I have a question about the bov, I have the turbosmart bov installed on my fiesta and I wanted to upgrade it to the HKS bov, do I have to take out the turbosmart bov to install the hks??

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Hello I have a question about the bov, I have the turbosmart bov installed on my fiesta and I wanted to upgrade it to the HKS bov, do I have to take out the turbosmart bov to install the hks??
You're going to need to provide a little more info I think - I believe there are several different turbosmart BOV options.

OP
KrenWolf

KrenWolf

Thread Starter #3
You're going to need to provide a little more info I think - I believe there are several different turbosmart BOV options.
Ok so I have this turbosmart bov installed and that goes into the stock bov on the car, but the hks bov goes directly on the cold side pipe on the intercooler right, so I’m not sure if to just install the hks bov with the turbosmart bov already installed or should i remove it and then install the khs bov

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Ok so I have this turbosmart bov installed and that goes into the stock bov on the car, but the hks bov goes directly on the cold side pipe on the intercooler right, so I’m not sure if to just install the hks bov with the turbosmart bov already installed or should i remove it and then install the khs bov
I think there’s a kit to block off the stock aperture when installing an offboard one. I’m not an expert, I used the turbosmart because I didn’t want to fart around with the other kind.

OP
KrenWolf

KrenWolf

Thread Starter #5
I think there’s a kit to block off the stock aperture when installing an offboard one. I’m not an expert, I used the turbosmart because I didn’t want to fart around with the other kind.
Mmhm ok I’ll try to reach some kind of kit for the stock bov, thank you for the reply and help.😁