Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta st vs foxbody

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
My fist vs a fox body with intake, trick flow im, e303 cam, gt40 heads, headers, 3:73

Long story short he was talking trash.
We went out to my friends private track to see who had it.

http://youtu.be/RAnWiP-YAQI

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
the foxbody got NOS? He walked it... speaking of NOS [smackbum]
He didn't walk shit lol. I let out because the "track" was narrowing into one lane. LOL I pulled a half a car and let off.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Haha well sometimes the camera doesn't tell the whole story...
If you watch you can see the white line narrow after he passes and I tuck in, props to him for staying in it and allowing me time to move over.

pwnall1337

Vendor
just saw this post, but I saw the video on youtube first. I'm always searching fiesta st vs videos with timeframe of 1 week when I get bored. The panda fiesta st with gt2860rs pulling on a 5.0 is a good video too :)

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
So whens the rematch
Probally never lol

just saw this post, but I saw the video on youtube first. I'm always searching fiesta st vs videos with timeframe of 1 week when I get bored. The panda fiesta st with gt2860rs pulling on a 5.0 is a good video too :)
That was a gd vid. Ive been working on my new project. A Gs300 with a gte Vvti swap.