Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Wing Risers

Hello,

Im new to the forum so hopefully I’m in the right feed to ask this question. I’ve ordered some wing risers and I didn’t put them on straight away and had them laying around. I got around to doing it today but couldn’t because I can find some of the hardware/screws. I was wondering if anyone knew what all the screw sizes are please. I contacted multiple places and they insisted on selling me new hardware and I’m not waiting another couple weeks to receive that package. If anyone knows the sizes that would be awesome. Thank you.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello,

Im new to the forum so hopefully I’m in the right feed to ask this question. I’ve ordered some wing risers and I didn’t put them on straight away and had them laying around. I got around to doing it today but couldn’t because I can find some of the hardware/screws. I was wondering if anyone knew what all the screw sizes are please. I contacted multiple places and they insisted on selling me new hardware and I’m not waiting another couple weeks to receive that package. If anyone knows the sizes that would be awesome. Thank you.
Who was the manufacturer?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

So I did the cheap wing riser. 2 removals later and 2 part epoxy I have repaired the wing.
Get a Delta Styling wing riser. Either that or buy a different wing.
Delta Styling is awesome.