Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta VS Veloster-Brother vs Brother

Well, I got my DHM factor fitment intercooler on about a week or so ago, and I sent some pics to my brother to check it out. He has a 2016 rallye Veloster, and we keep competing with car parts haha. So he sends me a link to his new Charge pipes and BOV he is getting for his. Man was it beautiful.....So naturally I have to get a BOV now. So thanks to Russell over at DHM. He is hooking me up with a new Hot side pipe, and the Tial Q BOV used on their turbo kit. Can we say Saturday cannot come fast enough?!?

OP
Thread Starter #3
You will always have the better car:)

Of course the more mods the less the stock to stock comparisons mean but likely mod for mod, FiST will come out on top in most all ways.
Yes I have to agree. His veloster it bad ass, and a fun car, but I like mine, All though I must admit, his fully bolted and tuned makes a bit more power than the fiesta does. But we both agreed to meet each other some where and run it.

He lives in NC. So its a far drive, but it shall be done. I am just stocked for the damn BOV.