Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiestaSTForum.com welcomes Modern Automotive Performance

Trader history for MKVIIST (0)

FistSt215

Welcome !! Do you think you guys would make a Modern performance turbo back exhaust for the fist ?

maperformance

Welcome !! Do you think you guys would make a Modern performance turbo back exhaust for the fist ?
Definitely, already in the process just waiting on mufflers. Already have 93 and E30 custom tunes ready for purchase and intake, exhaust, downpipe, and more are in the works. We are very popular in the Ecoboost Mustang crowd, we have some time to fit in another awesome ecoboost powered vehicle so we picked up a FiST!

Will be posting up a long thread in the next day or two about our R&D and custom tuning just need to hit the track first.

FistSt215

O
Definitely, already in the process just waiting on mufflers. Already have 93 and E30 custom tunes ready for purchase and intake, exhaust, downpipe, and more are in the works. We are very popular in the Ecoboost Mustang crowd, we have some time to fit in another awesome ecoboost powered vehicle so we picked up a FiST!

Will be posting up a long thread in the next day or two about our R&D and custom tuning just need to hit the track first.
Ok cool just looking for other options on turbo back before I'm sold on Cobb. Will this be a true 3 inch system ?

maperformance

O
Ok cool just looking for other options on turbo back before I'm sold on Cobb. Will this be a true 3 inch system ?
We will be doing testing with a 2.5" system at first. The stock turbo won't benefit from such a big exhaust. What we will be doing is a 3" outlet from the turbo, then conically reducing down to 2.5" all the way out the back. There will be a resonator in the mid-pipe as well.

Have a look at our EBM exhaust, its a work of art and each one is hand bent, cut, and fabricated in house.

After we finish up the 3" to 2.5" exhaust we will look at making a full 3" system for FiST's with turbo upgrades.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Welcome !!! I think I bought some srt4 parts from you guys "back in the day". Looking forward to any and all tuning and/or engine research you guys do :)

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Welcome! I used to love going to the events a MAP when I lived in Minnesota!

D1JL

6000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome Aboard.
It is always nice to have more options.

Dave