Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally ordered mine!

Well, a month ago day for day. But I just called my dealer and got my VIN so it makes it more official for me :). It's not currently on the assembly line (which I verified on ETIS). My dealer told me it should arrive in May/June. That is perfectly fine for me since I don't want this car to see any salt/calcium. And I will be out of school at the end of April with my new job as an industrial drafter so I will be able to pay for it. I see this as my gift for that graduation. This back to school project wasn't easy at first(as a 31 years old and after 10 years of being a tig welder) but necessary (asthma related to welding).

Got an orange spice with smoke interior. No sunroof, no gps. Anyway in Canada it comes standard with recaros, painted calipers and surely other things that are optional for US. Paid the dealer invoice + 300$. Will know my total when the car arrives, with the rebates then applicable. I did not even drive a FiST before ordering since there was no stock in a 250km circle from me. There was a used one for sale at a dealer but it had no winter tire so they couldn't let customer test drive it... So I'm pretty excited to have my first experience in a couple of month!

I already have my Big Mouth on hands. First thing that this car will see is a window tint, clear protector for the front end, a damond occ and a AWR rmm that I have yet to order.

OP
Alkoran
Thread Starter #5
Congrats you ordered the same color combo I did.
Yeah the orange seats didn't seem to fit well with that orange paint in all the pictures I saw. I'm kind of sad that the molten orange or classic red paints was not available too.