Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

First Road Trip in my Fiesta ST

So next week I will take my 2019 FiST on a trip to Las Vegas. any suggestions or advice you have on long trips with this car? thanks in advance to all :cool:

I just took an 8 hour drive up to Lake Tahoe, I do have a 2016 so not sure how the radiator problem is in the newer models but definitely try to avoid steep hills constantly with the heat, coolant temps get up there quick. So keep an eye on them if you can.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #4
I just took an 8 hour drive up to Lake Tahoe, I do have a 2016 so not sure how the radiator problem is in the newer models but definitely try to avoid steep hills constantly with the heat, coolant temps get up there quick. So keep an eye on them if you can.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
thanks to you both.. I will definitely keep a look out on the coolant temps. Lets hope it goes well and I come back with more money for mods!

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
You'll be cool. I drove my FiST to Laughlin and back. Ran the AC full-time on the way back because it was 115* outside. Never had an issue.

LA to Vegas is no biggie. I driven mine to San Diego and up to San Francisco a few times.

One thing I will say is grab Uber/Lyft. DUIs are no joke, playboy.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Oh yeah, pack smart. I don't know how many are rolling with you, but trunk space is limited.

Usually it's just me and my lady, I toss everthing in the back seat. She packs way too much shit.

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #7
Oh yeah, pack smart. I don't know how many are rolling with you, but trunk space is limited.

Usually it's just me and my lady, I toss everthing in the back seat. She packs way too much shit.

I feel you on that! my girl packs too much crap as well.. luckily it's just us two rolling in the FiST. :cool: