Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

First the 2-Door, and now the entire Lineup

Taz

Def bummed to hear the Fiesta line is dead. Just got my first one a month ago, very pleased with it overall.
Yeah, trust my luck. It's the first time I've even considered the Fiesta, and as soon as I get one the line's scrapped, after 46 years!

Then the Feds here in the States will bail them out...wait and see!
I honestly don't understand where you guys are coming from with these takes. Would you buy a base Fiesta or even a Fiesta Titanium? I know I wouldn't even at half the asking price. Europeans did at huge mark ups for decades but now that money isn't there anymore. Really only Germany is healthy economically. Brits, Francos, Italians aren't paying $40K for a Fiesta Titanium anymore. The ST was a gift to the world because of how popular the Fiesta and Focus were for decades. It didn't make Ford any real money compared to trucks and SUVs.

Ford wanted to keep that small car market share and we all won because of it. They could make as many vehicles as they wanted so they did. Now they *CAN'T* make as much as they want. As others have already pointed out, the supply chain has squeezed everyone. So what gets cut? Low profit margin products (in this case, small cars).

This is smart business. It's a shame that's the case but that's the case.

Hopefully Ford will keep using a lot of existing parts in the Fiesta ST in other vehicles so at least we can get FoMoCo replacement parts when we need them.

edit: I just want to add I would love if the Big Three kept ICE small cars as part of their production and R&D portfolio. especially perfomance based small cars. But I also understand that's like asking someone to keep a theater room in their house when two of their kids have to share a bedroom.

Last edited:

koozy

3000 Post Club
Yes I'm still on original timing belt and hoses (except for those replaced by Coolant Recall). About 53,166 miles on Turbo.
I think Ford recommended timing belt service is at 150k miles. That's impressive for the miles you've put on it. Any plans to have it changed soon? Good on that hybrid too.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
The retail order for the Maverick has been crazy and orders for the hybrid version is through the roof. I think some people might not receive their Maverick Hybrid retail order due to Ford having a certain allocation of the hybrid engine for the Maverick. I had placed an order for the Maverick Tremor two days before retail orders closed for the EcoBoost Engine, but never got the confirmation from Ford and the dealer has been silent and never returned my email. Oh well, might be blessing in disguise.

Now I'm seriously thinking about what I can get next as an addition to the Fiesta ST. Going to be rolling on 185,000 miles some time tomorrow. I'm keeping the Fiesta ST but going to need something reliable as a daily.

Any thoughts on the 2023 Escape ST-Line? I know it's not an ST but we have very little option in terms of a pure ST.
I would not touch a ST line if it’s a Escape ST that would be different but ya the Maverick rocks. Fords got a winner with it if they can start building more inventory and get the chip/supply chain sorted,