Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

First time doing this

Hey yall I'm new to all of this and I just purchased my first fiesta st 2019 a few months ago and I'm wanting to put a new tune, exhaust, turbo, and cold air intake or something similar.
If yall could tell me what to go with and help me out with brands and specifics that would be awesome!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hey yall I'm new to all of this and I just purchased my first fiesta st 2019 a few months ago and I'm wanting to put a new tune, exhaust, turbo, and cold air intake or something similar.
If yall could tell me what to go with and help me out with brands and specifics that would be awesome!
we can send you a customized quote with all of the items you mentioned
one stop shop at whoosh
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st

Dpro

6000 Post Club
You wanna do all of this before you run out of 3/36 warranty?
Heh I probably will be that way before my 3/36 is up. I had an exhaust on the car at 1k and tunes on it after that. Though I do want to get a LSD before Turbo but ya its hard to leave well enough alone on these cars. Mind you I did not start out thinking bigger or hybrid Turbo it just started to creep into the back of my mind.

I think a good place to start would be looking at my build thread MRX short block aux fuel. I recommend everything that’s on my car.

Mikey456

In my opinion I would recommend a tune and a RMM first. I have read and heard that tunes do make a substantial difference to our cars. If you need more speed later than you could upgrade the turbo/intercooler etc.