Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FIST-2 Heater Problem

Hello guys hoping to get some valuable information on a problem that I’m current suffering on my FiST , so anyways my fiesta doesn’t seem to be blowing AC or hot air just slightly warmish , temperature stays on four bars and the right hand side blower is not pushing any air through. In addition the fan isn’t either kicking in as you don’t hear any noise from it whatsoever , I had a situation just earlier today where I was in the car for a good hour messing about with the heaters when the car overheated, I quickly turned it off opened the bonnet to see that the rad hose connected to the engine coolant has popped off causing the engine coolant to spill everywhere... I’m hoping it’s probably a sensor or something but will take a look at the fuses later on today.

Any information will be appreciated thank you for viewing my post I hope to solve the problem soon.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Loss of coolant will certainly cause there to be no heat through the vents. Since the car has an automatic climate control system, it may be that the blend doors were blocking the air since it couldn't get the right temperature. I'd start by refilling the cooling system and making sure it has no air in it.