Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FIST Owners - Favorite Roads

I started my hot hatch driving obsession with the SVT Focus and after owning 3 of them (much love) I moved on to my current cart which is a Kona blue 2016 FIST.

Just like my previous SVT brethren I haven't seen too many of us on the roads out there, whether I am driving through Western/Central MA (where I'm from), CT, NY or NJ in my travels.

I assume it is because we are all too busy driving the road less travelled, each of us looking for the ultimate experience in our corner carving machines no matter which state your in.

I know one of my favorite stretch of roads to get that thrill is going from NY to MA on Route 2 through the majestic Taconic Ridge/Trail State Forest with its elevation changes, scenic views and winding mountain roads your guaranteed to have a smile plastered on your face.

So my question to all of you is what road to you travel when you want to squeeze every ounce of fun from your FIST ?

Attachments

Erick_V

We have Twisted Sisters here in Texas, less than 2 hours from me IIRC. It's really popular in the motorcycle community but every now and then you'll see larger groups of cars out there. Also, there's a road fairly close to my apartment that's a lot of fun but the police have caught on and they are constantly out there. It's a small 2 lane road that's on the side of a mountain with a lower speed limit. Challenging road and I can see why they monitor it. It has a couple decreasing radius turns that are very easy to head too fast into. I rarely go fast on this road anymore because of the heavier police presence. Always take this road to get to the grocery store lol Screenshot (15).png

The Driveline app seems to list roads nearby you but the menus and fuctionality could use some improvement. I have used it successfully.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
My lunchtime drive. Just Northwest of Fogelsville, PA.
Mountain Road into that last Rallycross in Hamburg, as well as RT. 143 into Susquehanna Motorsports headquarters, in Virginville, (must be a Mennonite/Amish settled town with that name, I guess?[dunno]) are fairly wicked as well. [wink] [driving]