Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Floor mats, front sway bar, and K&N panel filter

Trader history for DoomsdayMelody (1)

So, I’m in the process of moving and decided to finally get some parts sold that I’ve been meaning to for a while. The original owner of my Fiesta actually saw my posts about my new car on Reddit, and he met up with me and handed me a bunch of stuff so I bought him lunch and we chatted about the car etc. cool experience but I don’t plan on using some of the stuff he gave me so I’m offering it up for sale before I have to load it into a box and move it.

K&N Panel Filter -$30.

Might be used, but not by me. Been sitting in a temperature controlled closet out of direct sunlight since I took possession. Looks to be in good shape.

Authentic Ford Fiesta Floormats, cloth/nylon construction. $40 plus shipping for all 4.

2015 Ford Fiesta ST FRONT sway bar. Includes bushings and brackets, all OE. Looking for $40 plus shipping.

PM me if interested. I also have a mountune RMM that has been rebuilt, that I’d been planning on selling, but I think my lady packed it up already so I’m gonna have to wait until I find it at the new place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
DoomsdayMelody
Thread Starter #2
Shoot me an offer need this stuff gone

OP
DoomsdayMelody

DoomsdayMelody

Thread Starter #3
Stuffs going into the trash today, shoot me any offer if you even think you want any of this.