Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus ST owner road rages himself into an accident like s fool

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Tough to understand the situation, but I know that Jeep should've came to a halt before that last collision. If you look closely- you can see the camera shake after the last seen collision; indicating that the Jeep is possibly being pinballed between two cars.

Last edited:

AzNightmare

I believe the Jeep might have been hit from behind too. But this reminds me of the Russian bus driver who just didn't give AF and just rammed into any one that cut him off. lol

FoST driver is such an idiot though. Can't even road rage properly. lmao

Intuit

3000 Post Club
So... anyone here think about getting a dash cam?
In this state, the person in the rear is pretty much always judged at-fault, minus evidence like this.
When I see crap like this, I stop to witness for people now.
It's times like this, especially absent of any witnesses who will *also* pull aside, that a cam can save your pocket book.
This reminds me of the fools that would do this to truckers, and get out vehicle practically already wearing a neck brace.

I actually observed one woman checking her rear view mirror to see if the driver behind her was rubber-necking a traffic stop along side the road, and slamming on her brakes when the driver looked away. If I had it over again, would've stopped to witness, but I hope the cop ticketed her for impeding traffic as there was ZERO reason to come to a stop in the middle of a divided highway with no intersection for the next 1/2 mile.

Curious why the Jeep drove so far after the wreck. Minus the video and getting a *ick for a cop, the Jeep driver risked being ticketed for leaving the scene of a wreck.

OP
B

Bluedrank

Thread Starter #5
I'm running two dashcams. One in the front and one in the rear. It actually has saved me $1000 already because somebody did a hit and run on my car while it was parked.

So... anyone here think about getting a dash cam?
In this state, the person in the rear is pretty much always judged at-fault, minus evidence like this.
When I see crap like this, I stop to witness for people now.
It's times like this, especially absent of any witnesses who will *also* pull aside, that a cam can save your pocket book.
This reminds me of the fools that would do this to truckers, and get out vehicle practically already wearing a neck brace.

I actually observed one woman checking her rear view mirror to see if the driver behind her was rubber-necking a traffic stop along side the road, and slamming on her brakes when the driver looked away. If I had it over again, would've stopped to witness, but I hope the cop ticketed her for impeding traffic as there was ZERO reason to come to a stop in the middle of a divided highway with no intersection for the next 1/2 mile.

Curious why the Jeep drove so far after the wreck. Minus the video and getting a *ick for a cop, the Jeep driver risked being ticketed for leaving the scene of a wreck.
I have the A119 hardwired (did a lot of research before choosing this model) and would highly recommend it. Purpose is for this exact reason (and people who run read lights, etc.) Working on getting it for the significant other next. It's peace at mind. Get the capacitor version as it's more heat-tolerant. I have mine hardwired and it's very easy to do (followed some instructions I found online).
https://www.amazon.com/SpyTec-Camer...e&ie=UTF8&qid=1497813082&sr=1-1&keywords=a119

AzNightmare

Got a dashcam ever since I got the FiST. Can't even imagine driving without one now. Feels as empty as not having my seatbelt on.

It aleady saved me from a hit and run.
And on my wife's car, her dashcam saved us from an incident where some guy cut into our lane and we swerved to avoid an accident. But ended up curbing our wheel hard and blew out the tire sidewall. The other driver drove away completely oblivious. Insurance went after that guy and we were compensated.

Everyone should get a dashcam.